La Maison Ottomane combines the exclusive design and service of a first rate boutique hotel with the relaxed informality of a luxury guest house. Inspired by the opulence of Ottoman rule, it is filled with fine antiques, paintings, carpets and porcelain, scents from Marrakech, silks and sweet delicacies from Istanbul...
We are located in a quiet corner at the heart of Chania’s historical old town, 3 minutes’ walk from the Venetian Harbour, 5 minutes' walk from the city centre and 10 minutes from the nearest beach.
High-speed wifi, complimentary use of tablet computers, wireless printing and that rare Chania asset of dedicated parking, help us support the business and leisure traveller to a high level of comfort.
Features, Services & Facilities:
- antique furniture, paintings, porcelain and objets d'art
- natural fibre mattresses & pillows, Egyptian cotton sheets
- individually regulated climate control
- in-room espresso machine and personal bar
- satellite TV and radio
- complimentary high speed wifi
- use of tablet for each room
- wireless printing
- breakfast, refreshments, fine wines and spirits served in our private garden
- quiet, central location close to seafront, shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- daily room service and linen change
- staffed reception desk
La Maison Ottomane has been a labour of love conceived and built by a multilingual team that has travelled the world, trained in the industry and understands the needs and desires of those seeking comfort and efficiency. All that plus Greek hospitality.
We look forward to sharing our vision and passion with you, our guests.